Accounts Clerk (Maternity Cover)
Keith Borer Consultants is a Forensic Science Consultancy firm which has been providing forensic consultancy and expert witness services since 1980.
We are looking for an Accounts Clerk to join our team in Durham. This is a 7-month maternity cover position, starting in March. Should there be a requirement for the contract to be extended this will be discussed with you prior to the specified end of the contract. The standard working week is 35 hours, Monday to Friday with the potential for flexible working between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm. The role involves:
· Preparing accurate and timely fee notes
· Logging payments
· Issuing VAT invoices
· Debt management
· Data entry
· Processing and monitoring purchase orders
· Assisting with customer queries
The successful candidate will be educated to a good standard in Maths and English (GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above) or equivalent qualification. You will need to be a team player, with excellent organisational, telephone and typing skills. You will also need to be able to take responsibility for your own workload, have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure. Previous accounts experience, and of working in a busy office environment, would be advantageous.
In addition to a competitive salary commensurate with relevant experience you will receive the following benefits:
· Private medical insurance (optional)
· 25 days per annum holiday plus statutory, bank and public holidays pro rata
· 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
· Attractive default Pension Salary Exchange option
· Perkbox Membership
Interest candidates should forward a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, marked for the attention of Lianne Slack.
Due to nature of the work we undertake, all applicants must have lived in the UK continuously for the past three years and will be required to gain and retain security clearance which we will arrange.
Keith Borer Consultants (www.keithborer.co.uk) is part of Orchid Cellmark Ltd.
Cell Site Analyst/Engineer
We have a vacancy for a Cell Site Analyst/Engineer to join our growing Digital Forensics department. Operating out of our Durham or Huntingdon offices, but with the opportunity to work remotely, this would suit an experienced Cell Site Analyst, Intelligence Analyst, or Mobile Network Engineer.
The role involves:
- Performing Radio Frequency Propagation surveys, interpreting results, and preparing mapping;
- Analysis of Call Data Records;
- Preparation of written reports which are accurate and easy to understand;
- Advising Counsel, preparing joint expert statements and presenting evidence at Court;
- Working to maintain/improve Quality within our ISO accredited system.
A full UK driving licence and the ability to gain security clearance is required for this role.
Please send a CV and covering letter, in confidence, for the attention of Mr R Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.