In this section you can review the details of each scientist’s experience, qualifications and fields of expertise. We strive to provide the service that best fits your needs, be it original examination work, review of forensic work already undertaken or advising at Court.
Why should you instruct us?
- KBC employs its experts directly, whereas many of our competitors offer an agency approach providing access to part-time consultants.
- You can normally speak to our expert directly or to their dedicated logistics support person at enquiry stage.
- All KBC experts undertake CPD training and competence assessments to keep up-to-date.
- All KBC reports are quality checked by a second in-house expert.
- KBC provides an environment for experts to share their knowledge and experience across cases.
- For large cases with different strands of forensic evidence, experts at KBC can provide a co-ordinated, cost-effective, forensic strategy for the defence. We will focus on those issues that enable the different versions of events to be distinguished.
Our experts prepare reports on over 2,000 cases each year and regularly provide evidence at all levels of court proceedings. Our team is experienced in providing high quality reports to meet your requirements within the timescale available. Our administration team is particularly hard working in this regard and are on-hand from 8.00am to 5.30pm five days per week. For complex cases, we can provide assistance in several scientific areas with a single point of contact to ease the administrative burden for you.